1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Vodafone RUU....?Support

1. RaBBITz_3D

RaBBITz_3D Guest

Accidentally damaged my OS on android and now I need the stock OS (Vodafone UK).
    (HTC Desire C)

Details:

***RELOCKED***
    GOLFU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-1.28.0000
    RADIO-1.06.98.13M2
    eMMC-boot
    May 17 2012, 16:19:28

I tried to flash custom recovery before I've found out that you need to S-OFF the phone.

+ My friend (Programmer) told me that because I ACCIDENTALLY deleted one program (Stock) (using a rooted program) it (the program I deleted) took down 8 or so Core programs with it. He said it will take him about 6 weeks to rewrite all of the programs + (He won't spend that much time repairing my phone.). That is why I REALLY NEED THIS RUU. I've found a EUROPE Vodafone RUU but I need the UK one.
    Now I can only boot in Bootloader.

Found a RUU(Name):
    RUU_GOLF_U_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_1.45.401.4_R_Radio_10.11.98.09_1.06.98.13M2_release_265825_signed

BUT I NEED THE UK

Advertisement
    :
  2. Dubhaltach

Dubhaltach New Member

Hi, did you ever get this sorted? I'm in the same position as you
  3. bogdy5

bogdy5 Member

as you are rooted, you could flash any roms available on XDA for this phone.
    just go there and read some threads.
    curently only EU and WWE RUUs are found on sites.
  4. RaBBITz_3D

RaBBITz_3D Guest

Not, Im not rooted. I failed when I temporarily rooted my phone and then deleted some stock apps, so my phone is now crashing... I now have a new phone phone, but still want to sell this one. Soo any RUUs from Vodaphone?

I've contacted them, they don't want to tell me when they'll release it. still hope that someone can help... :(
  5. RaBBITz_3D

RaBBITz_3D Guest

Nonono.....
    Not, Im not rooted. I failed when I temporarily rooted my phone and then deleted some stock apps, so my phone is now crashing... I now have a new phone phone, but still want to sell this one. Soo any RUUs from Vodaphone?

I've contacted them, they don't want to tell me when they'll release it. still hope that someone can help...