Vodafone UK users N1 setup

Last Updated:

1. markouk

markouk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if any other VF users had to enter settings for the web and MMS etc?
    I've got the browser working and text messages. I'm hoping the browser is using the proper settings for my Mobile Internet on VF. Did everyone else just use it straight out the box?
    I haven't tried MMS or my Voicemail so not sure if I need settings for those.

If so, can someone post settings and where I need to look to set or check them please?

Cheers.

Advertisement
  2. cxm

cxm Active Member

I've been using the n1 on vodafone uk for a week now. It worked right out of the box and so I have never felt the need to mess around with it. Internet connects just fine, sms and calls are fine, haven't tried mms. Re voice mail - you do have to set the voicemail button to the relevent shortcut number (121) which you can do from the home screen>menu button>call settings>voicemail settings

3. markouk

markouk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Brilliant.
    Thanks for the reply. It did work straight away which was really cool but I was wanting to make sure it was connecting to the correct account and I wouldn't get charged for it!
    Seems to be fine though.

4. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

Yes, my Vodafone settings worked fine out of the box -just switched the sim out of my Hero.