Vodafone Unlock

1. Does anyone know how long the wait time is, I requested an unlock code 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the code. Vodafone just tell me it's pending but they don't know how long it will take, they say they have had a lot of unlock requests for the wildfire and this is why it's taking a long time.

Advertisement
  2. campioni06

campioni06 Well-Known Member

I requested mine last weekend online and was told it costs
  3. campioni06

4. Harry Boat

Harry Boat Member

Same problem here. I've been waiting a week having paid my
  5. campioni06

6. Harry Boat

Harry Boat Member

Have you received your code yet? You requested it a week before I did.
  7. campioni06

Nothing. Going back to the store tomorrow to see what the hold up is. To be fair to them they said I should receive it in 72 hours but can take up to 6 weeks. It's frustrating but end of the day I bought the phone nice n cheap so if I have to wait for the 6 weeks its not the end of the world. Thats what I keep telling myself anyway lol!
  8. supmario

supmario New Member

I was waiting for 10 days to get the code from Vodafone and now its unlocked :)
  9. Muslimahxo

Muslimahxo Active Member

10. Harry Boat

Harry Boat Member

11. zanderc

zanderc New Member

While I've tried other networks I find Vodafone to be the best for coverage in Scotland, although not happy that no 'bolt ons' available until recently.

Bought Wildfire for
  12. Harry Boat

Harry Boat Member

My code has now arrived after 11 days. Not quite the 3 working days they suggested, but the phone's now unlocked. Happy days!
    xyqtt likes this.
  13. SilverBlack

SilverBlack New Member

I got the Wildfire for
  14. campioni06

Went back to the Voda store and they had my unlock code waiting, they unlocked it for me there and then, tested it with another sim card, and I never even paid the
  15. ArthurIhde

ArthurIhde Well-Known Member

oh good luck dude! [​IMG]
  16. campioni06

How do you mean? As in good luck you'll need it with Voda? :confused:
  17. chubby2000

chubby2000 Member

18. ukzen

ukzen Well-Known Member

I paid 14 pounds on mobileunlock got code within 2 minutes
  19. minnie_mason

minnie_mason New Member

hi all,
    not really sure about all this hitech stuff but just bought htc wildfire from argos locked to vodaphone, after reading about some dodgy unlock sites on here last night i tried www.mobilefreedom.net, it cost me
  20. muppetdroid

muppetdroid Member

Try this http://www.nextgenserver.com/calculator it's free and instant.
  21. Martoxxb

Martoxxb New Member

Someone Please help me unlock my Huawei 845 in Nairobi, Kenya.
  22. Sombre

Sombre Well-Known Member

In Australia, the unlock feature is free, immediate and done via an online feature on their site. I love VodafoneAU :)
  23. janintia

janintia New Member

24. ganeesh

ganeesh New Member

You can get the unlock code from network provider or from online provider...You have to wait for long time if you get the code from network provider.If you want the code immediately,you can get it from online providers..Here i found the site www.mobile-unlocker.com which provide unlock code immediately and i unlocked easily from network lock..If you want you can get it from here..For more details visit here...