• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Vodafone vs T-Mobile for DHD on contract ?

goalc

Jul 31, 2010
After what seems ages deliberating what phone to get, I have decided to get a DHD (my wife has a samsung galaxy s and has so many problems with it I have discarded that, and as the new Google Nexus S is effectively the same hardware, that is out as well!).

I am currently with Vodafone, but there seems to be better deals with T-Mobile. Can anyone comment on how the networks compare? Is one better than the other? My previous views have always been that T-Mobile was the poor relation, but I don't know if that's still the case?

Do they both offer the same download speeds through 3G, as I have seen some posts where it seems that the network operator sometimes restricts the download speeds - is this right?

Thanks for any advice......

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones