Vodafone

Last Updated:

1. Jleagle

Jleagle Active Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Anderson

Anderson Well-Known Member

Your still going to have to order direct from Google although it is likely they will get a www.google.co.uk/phone page up and running so you can avoid the import fees. Although, the price is still going to be at least a 17.5% extra than the base cost of $529 to cover VAT.

3. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, for me at least this is old news. As per the slashgear article, she says the phone will be coming in "a few short weeks" with "pricing and precise timing" coming in "a few weeks".

To me, a few is 3. So I'm thinking maybe 6 weeks. Others think 2. It's not even been 1 yet and I'm wondering whether the possibility of a lower price (no shipping, no extra for charger) is really worth the wait when I could have it NOW.

4. davix8

davix8 Member

so when it gets to other european countries (like italy where i live) we wont be able to buy it from a store but only from the website? huh??

5. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

That article is 19 days old [​IMG]

6. cxm

cxm Active Member

also - vodafone will sell it subsidized (presumably) along with a new vodafone contract which are then stuck with - the unsubsidized price from (I think) expansys was leaked at being

7. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Play also have it at