voice command help !!!

Last Updated:

1. jleejordan

jleejordan Banned This Topic's Starter

so there's an option to select music (artist, album, blah blah) for voice command. i can not get it to work. it only goes to google f**king search results. has anyone successfully gotten the droid to play music from voice command?

Advertisement
  2. galt

galt Well-Known Member

Lat nite about 4am, I doscovered that you can control how searches are done. Take a look under phone setup stuff, About Phone, search settings...

3. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

I don't think its working right. I set the search to exclude previous search history, and web search, limiting it to basically my phone, and it still defaults to web based results. Reboot didn't help enforce the changes. I can't Voice search contacts either (e.g. Mom...it finds Mom everywhere on the web in my state, not my contact list).

4. jleejordan

jleejordan Banned This Topic's Starter

yep. that's my experience. i unchecked everything BUT music and it still won't work. you would think that google and motorola would have uhhhhh tested this thing a little better considering it's very first commercial blatantly attacks probably the slickest performing phone on the market. ... not that i need at&t's lack of anything good.