Voice commandGeneral

1. Mattdb

Mattdb Member

Hey just something how people have found the voice commands stuff on the note.I like the idea but in practice it freezes a lot.specially if there are a lot of apps open on the list.if I remove them totally as in 'remove from list'or restart them all is fine.just wondering what other people experience of this are?

Advertisement
    :
  2. phredog

phredog Well-Known Member

3. onewayout

onewayout New Member

Hi,

Not sure if I'm in the right place......When I do a voice command for s planner is there a way to have it automatically add an alert or notification with it?

Cheers, jeff
  4. Trout Hunter

Trout Hunter Member

I agree that the voice command is terrible. What is worse is the cybertron app for htc. At least Samsung gets it right some time and the voice is more pleasant.
  5. phredog

phredog Well-Known Member

I rented a Ford focus. A few days later i discovered that it had something like Voice Talk on it. I nearly took the car back right then. If my employer ever designed a device with crap like that on it I would resign immediately.

My old LG phone had a voice option on it. I removed the button. It was right where I hit it every time I pulled out my phone.