1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Voice Commands launches itself when in car dockSupport

Last Updated:

1. surfref32

surfref32 New Member

Hi, My defy with Android 2.2.1 launches Voice Commands by itself. This issue occurs intermittently only when it is car docked. While listening to music in the car, out of nowhere the voice command app launches. The audio on the song gets distorted and the phone repeats, "Please say a command" over and over. If I tap the back button, it will close Voice Commands for a second and then it will relaunch. This happens only while docked and whether I'm listening to music or not. It happens about 75% of the time I put the phone into the dock but there are times I can drive for 45 min listening to music in the dock and the voice commands app won't launch. I've searched the net and found no solution so far. I downloaded "Car Dock Home V3" and the issue is still there with that dock app as well as the factory dock app called "Car Dock."

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Andy

Advertisement
  2. jonathanrz

jonathanrz Well-Known Member

I had problems with Voice Commands when I typed twice the home button, I desabilited this in configurations( in the app sections ).