Voice commands sensor usage draining batterySupport

Last Updated:

1. kheovnien

kheovnien Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i've run into an issue that drains my battery faster than normal. when i check spare parts I see the following screens:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this doesn't happen all the time but it does happen every now and then and i'm unsure what is triggering this. i don't ever use voice commands but somehow it's being triggered or thinks it's being triggered. any help would be greatly appreciate. thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

Whenever I use voice commands, I get the same thing too with the sensor staying on. Not sure it's actually killing battery or not though.

3. kheovnien

kheovnien Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i'm pretty sure it is the culprit to my bad battery life as it is always happening when my battery is draining prematurely. I check all other usage stats and everything is normal (running % is low compared to screen on, etc).

4. lexluthor

By default hitting home, home brings up voice command. You can change that in the settings menu somewhere. Maybe try that and see if voice command stops randomly starting. Even though I didn't really think it was killing battery, I did that, as I was starting voice command by accident once in a while and didn't want to take a chance that it was killing battery.

Does the voice command sensor time stay on for everyone once voice command has started?

5. lexluthor

n/m double post