Voice Dial?

Last Updated:

1. jetchey321

jetchey321 Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, the phone comes with a battery meter in percentages. Problem is the only way i can access it is to press the voice dial icon, then say "battery." It then prompts the phone to "open battery information." My main question is, how do you get to the screen that shows the battery in percentages, it also shows the temp. and voltage, etc......I want to be able to get to that screen without having to use the voice prompt. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. BlackedOut

BlackedOut Well-Known Member

Search HTC Battery in the app store.

3. jetchey321

don't need an app...the screen im wanting is already on the phone. I just want to know how to access it without using the voicedial icon pre-installed on the phone. Im trying to be clearer, ok.....hit the voicedial button, when it prompts you to speak, say "battery." It'll open up commands that sound like battery. Select, "open battery info." There, that screen. How do I access that w/o using voice prompt?!

4. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

Wow! That's a good one! I haven't seen that screen before.

5. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

Oddly enough the menu you are talking about is access through Spare Parts. If you click on Spare Parts then Battery Info it shows the same screen that you are talking about. Yes, I know it is an app, but it is an easy way to see it :).

6. jetchey321

Well, broke down and got spare parts. Just seems odd that the only way to access a screen on the phone is to get an app!? OH well......problem solved!

7. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

To my understand the reasoning is this:

The settings are there in the phone already, which is why you can access it via voice commands. They just aren't part of the default settings menu.