Voice DialingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. mountjudo

mountjudo New Member

I don't have the voice dialing app on my xperia ray. I only have voice search which requires internet access and because I don't have data it is pretty much useless on the go.

Does anyone have the voice dialing app in the menu because a friend of mine has an xperia arc and he does have the app. Its icon is a hexagonal speaker-like thing.

The wierd thing is that it is in the downloaded apps but not in the apps themselves.

Advertisement
  2. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

If your phone didn't bring one you could try to download one from the Android Market.
  3. funpig

funpig Well-Known Member

I am considering the Ray as a replacement phone on the Telus network. Voice dialing is a critical feature for me, but I will not have a data plan. I have never been able to find a voice dialer on the Market which will work without an internet connection. Can anybody verify whether the voice dialing on the Ray has built in voice recognition or does it need to use Voice search (ie. the internet) to work?
  4. iamviveksri

iamviveksri Well-Known Member

if u try Swype [ a method of typing] then u will be introduced to Dragon Go!
    i am sure it can be installed without Swype also and needs no internet