Voice mail alert problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. NMMI89

NMMI89 Well-Known Member

Anyone else having a problem with their voicemail? I've missed several calls. The screen shows missed calls but no voicemail alerts. Anyone know how to fix this? There is nothing in settings for voicemail notifications. Notification sounds are for Default notification, Messages, Calendar, Mail and Tasks.
    I've checked my voicemail and had 11 messages. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. HookEmHorns*UT*

HookEmHorns*UT* Well-Known Member

Yep. Apparently I have had this problem since late Jan. I had 34 voicemails dating back to late Jan.
    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
  3. Bsts25

Bsts25 New Member

I have it as well happened after the latest update to 4.1.2 went to Verizon to get it fixed and my problem was the voicemail alert was on even after I cleared new voice messages now it's off all the time. I need a fix ASAP
  4. HenryKrinkle

HenryKrinkle Well-Known Member

Old topic but just discovered that I was experiencing this problem as well. I found the fix on another board. For some reason my notifications were set to "off" in the voice mail settings (accessed by pressing 4). If anyone is still having this problem you might want to check your settings.
  5. CowboyFanTorr

CowboyFanTorr New Member

I am having the same issue with voicemail notification not showing up. The voicemail options for notifications are no longer found in the vmail personal options.

I have been on phone with tech support for over 90min...no resolution, final option - factory reset.

Help!!!
  6. doneve141

doneve141 Well-Known Member

I such to Google voice and haven't had any problems getting my voicemails. Just a suggestion.