• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voice Navigation Search

stauren1203

Jun 22, 2010
Madison, WI
Hey guys, so I've been getting used to the function of voice search, and I saw a video online of a guy using voice search for directions. I tried the same thing. I hit voice search and said "Navigate to Milwaukee Wisconsin" and instead of the navigation popping up with directions to Milwaukee like in the video, the browser popped up with a Google search of "navigate to milwaukee wisconsin."

My question is is there a setting that I need to apply somehow to get the voice search to work with Navigation? Thanks for the help.

BTW I'm not new to forums, so I did try to search, but I didn't come up with anything. If I fail at searching, flame away, but I'd like to figure this out either way.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones