• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voice recognition for Acer Iconia A100

Hi,
With Windows, I have been used to using Dragon Naturally Speaking for most of my typing work on a desktop or laptop computer. As a recent purchaser of an Acer Iconia Tab A100 using Android 3.2.1), I'm looking for dication software that will allow me to perform similar tasks . I'm not interested so much in making voice commands, rather in accuracy and the possibility to dictate offline wherever I am (I have only wifi connectivity). Also the ability to save text and transfer it later to a lap-top.
Many thanks for your advice.

Anchorpoints, welcome to Android Forums :hello:

I've moved your post to Android Applications since your question is not specific to the Acer Iconia A100. I think it will get better attention there. Also, you might want to browse through that forum or use the search feature. Someone may have answered already!

Please let me know if you have any questions

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones