Voicemail Notification

1. elemteacher2be

elemteacher2be Well-Known Member

Hi - I got the Nexus S - and as soon (or shortly there after) that I got it I had a voicemail notification pop up. I go to check my voicemail and it says I don't have any. I can't find any clear notification options in settings either.

I changed numbers (had a temp tmobile number and now my ported number. VM notification is still there.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
    :
  2. dhend25

dhend25 Well-Known Member

elemteacher2be,

I just got my Nexus S and have missed voicemail because I don't seem to get any notification. Where are you seeing it on the display?

Thanks,
    Dh
  3. elemteacher2be

elemteacher2be Well-Known Member

I solved my own problem - I just called and left myself a voicemail and then deleted it and it deleted the notification.

dHend... it was on the top left corner of the display. It looks like two circles... and when I pull down the notification thing it would show up on the bottom as a new voicemail.
    dhend25 likes this.
  4. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

Yeah that makes sense. I was actually going to ask if you did that but didn't say anything. It gets really annoying, especially because I don't like to check my voicemail.

At least you can always pull down the notification bar and click on the notification and it will open up whichever app that left the notification.

Btw congrats on the Nexus s I hope you enjoy your first smartphone.