voicemailSupport

Last Updated:

1. surfologist87

surfologist87 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys.
    I just spent an hour on the phone with sprint because I'm having a Voicemail problem, and then they said they 'don't know' what it is.

Anyway, I am getting no visual Voicemail, and no Voicemail notifications.. but, I get a text message saying I have a new 'voice sms' from the number of the call I just missed.

Couldn't find anything on Google about this.
    Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

My wife had exactly the same problem. You will likely end up doing a factory reset, and it will likely work correctly after that. WEIRD FREAKIN PROBLEM! annoyed me that they didn't know what it was. tech support ended up recommended a hard reset, kinna sounded like they had their fingers crossed on the other end too.

3. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Yeah probably have to do a hard reset but... Are you using Google Voice? Is it possible you set that up? Also go into Menu then Settings then Call then Voicemail service and make sure that you choose My Carrier and then check Voicemail settings. Only thing in there is your Number. Make sure that is correct. other than that it sounds like a Factory Reset kind of Problem.

4. surfologist87

surfologist87 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was fearing id have to do a factory reset :( oh well.

I had checked those settings, but i just double checked them and theyre right. Ill do the reset, thanks a lot guys.
    This is a weird problem.. I have no idea what happened.
    Ill let you know after i reset my phone later thanks!!