Voicemail

Last Updated:

1. Oz_1

Oz_1 New Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an app that works like the iphone voicemail that stores the voicemail with one touch you can retrieve it and play back without having to call the server each time..fusion looks like it but i cant find it when i do a search on my lg eve

Advertisement
  2. motofan

motofan New Member

Try using Google Voice.. you can read the messages or listen to it..

3. athenssmile

athenssmile Active Member

But be careful with google voice. I just found out the hard way I am charged for airtime usage whenever someone calls my cell phone and the call is forwarded to my google voice number - anywhere from .45 - .90 cents a pop.

4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

What company are you with? Im with tmo and I use there visual voicemail app to achieve what you want. Im sure whatever company you are with also provides it

5. athenssmile

athenssmile Active Member

I have verizon. I might give the visual voicemail on the phone another try. When I tried the phone's visual voicemail in the beginning, it cost $1.99 a month to have a transcript of the text and it played the message over the speaker - there was no way to fix this at the time (I called Verizon and asked for help. They agreed that was stupid and said they would submit this to the right person.) I then went with Google Voice, thinking it would give me the transcript and I thought it was free. Apparently Google Voice is free, but your cell phone provider will charge you for airtime usage. :(

6. Oz_1

Oz_1 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm with Rogers in Canada but when I search visual voice mail its not found on my phones market place is there another place i can get it from?
    Thanks