• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Volley GET Requests error

pirat4e

Lurker
Dec 29, 2014
The application has three sliding tabs (Tab1,Tab2,Tab3) called in the MainActivity in every fragment I'm making a different HTTP GET request, and I'm updating the Adapter. The first fragments's layout is updating with the second HTTP GET request, and Im not getting anything on the other two layouts. It worked fine when I only called one request(on a different project). I tried I tried adding two more adapters with three different layouts, but it didnt work, I tried changing the StringRequest's name on every tab, that didn't work either. I read something about synchronous and asynchronous requests on Volley, I think Synchronous request is the way to go, but I don't know how to implement it with Volley. You can have a look at the application over here, and if anyone had some experience with this library, please give me some pointers.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones