• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] voltron oc rom on boost mobile zte warp

Well the b07 has the full tether menu it's just locked... if you wanna do your own thing and unlock it go to the system/etc/custom_config/app/secure-conf.xml in the zip before installing it and edit the 0 value next to tether support to a 1 and then install the Rom...Just be sure to do a factory reset before... if you wanna help me out, the only thing that doesn't work on boost is the mms messages and I've been trying make it work on boost... might work might not but it won't brick your phone:p

http://db.tt/Yo6qjw0S

Also I updated to beta 4 last night with a new kernel and new kernel choices...if you wanna check the Rom thread :)
didn't work ,anything else you want me to try

Upvote 0
i really like this rom, but cant update profile or prl in settings, i loose signal in some places i usually dont.
is it the settings apk on boost that block infrastructure tethering?
i updated to 4 last night right after you loaded it.
touchpal keyboard i pulled from b07 is awesome.
cant figure out how to get chrome or stock browser to work.
would like to get my hands on some more public mobile roms, just to see what else i may find that i like.
thanks, im diggin this

Upvote 0
i really like this rom, but cant update profile or prl in settings, i loose signal in some places i usually dont.
is it the settings apk on boost that block infrastructure tethering?
i updated to 4 last night right after you loaded it.
touchpal keyboard i pulled from b07 is awesome.
cant figure out how to get chrome or stock browser to work.
would like to get my hands on some more public mobile roms, just to see what else i may find that i like.
thanks, im diggin this

Well the service problem should be fixed in the file you tried..that issue is due to the apn-conf.xml...add for the mms I'm looking into it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones