Volume Ace - Widget & Volume Manager

1. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

Hi,
    I'll try to be brief, but we wish to inform you that "Volume Ace" V 2.0 is has been released.

Volume Ace is a volume manager that allow you to manage your device volume levels in a practice single place. You can create profiles and switch or select them straight from the widgets. Schedule profiles to apply automatically.

We have many positive user responses and we wish it will be the same for you.

Some key features:
    - Create custom profiles
    - Schedule profiles to be applied automatically at the time and day you chose.
    - 5 different Widgets
    - No battery drain

And some screens...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Of course you can check all the details on Android Market.

Best Regards

Optimizer

Advertisement
  2. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

Can I set all my volumes (ring tone, notification tone, media) and then disable the volume rocker so that it doesn't wake up my phone when the screen is locked? I don't mind it adjusting volume when I'm watching a video or listening to music but I hate that even when locked I can bump the volume which adjusts ringer volume and even worse, unlocks the phone or turns on the screen.
  3. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

Hi OstrichSaK,

Question: Can I set all my volumes (ring tone, notification tone, media)...
    Answer: Yes

Question: ...and then disable the volume rocker...
    Answer: Volume Ace doesn't modify the default volume rocker behavior. By default your phone shouldn't wake up with volume rocker even when a media player is playing (witch you can still adjust volume).

If your phone wake up with volume rocker, there is probably some app installed doing it.

Hope that helps you.

All the best,
    Optimizer
  4. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

The second part of that question was the most important part for me as w/o it the first part is meaningless. I'm sure others will find it useful but it's not for me. Thanks for the response.