Volume Booster????Support

Last Updated:

1. RWCouck

RWCouck Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any app that will up the volume of the ringtones, notifications etc?? Sometimes I just dont hear my phone ringing in my pocket and its kind of annoying.

Advertisement
  2. upther

upther Well-Known Member

You can get an program for your PC called Audacity that will let you increase the volume of your ring tones and notification tones. Just move the files to your computer, load them into Audacity, increase the volume, and then put them back on your phone. It will take a little trial and error to find the volume that isn't too loud. It's a nice free program that I've used for a lot of my tones.

3. BigSlick

BigSlick Active Member

Happens to me all the time too. Not to mention I can't even feel it vibrating either so I will just miss the call altogether.

4. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

How bout louder music with the stock player??? I need to rock!

5. DC2_408

DC2_408 Active Member

THIS!

only thing i miss about my old storm is the loud speakers

6. jgscott987

jgscott987 Well-Known Member

I'll resurrect this one... The headphone volume on my Incredible is too low. I have to crank it all the way up to get to a comfortable listening level. I don't want it blaring loud, just loud enough to hear clearly. I'm using very efficient in-ear headphones, so max volume really ought to be painfully loud. I can only imaging how quiet less efficient, on-the-ear headphones would be.

Is there a program out there for the phone that will boost the level of music sent to the headphone jack? Anyone know if HTC is working on this one?

7. pkopalek

pkopalek Well-Known Member

Has anyone found a solution to this?

DSP manager doesn't seem to make anything louder, despite what it advertises.

Speaker phone in the car is a must.

My old htc eris was easy to loud volume hack by editing the audio .csv files in /system/etc, but the incredible doesn't seem to have those!

8. JaimeS

JaimeS New Member

I've been searching for a way to boost the overall volume of any signal going out of the headphone jack as well, however the best I could do was a program called power amp in the market. It's a pretty decent music player with an equalizer that provides quite a bit of customization of the music sound. It's also got a pre-amp spider that boosts the output volume nicely however it only works within that app. If they could somehow program the equalizer to control the overall sound for the rest of the phone it would be perfect.