Volume control and 3G widgetSupport

Last Updated:

1. JJ24

JJ24 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

i was wondering if there is a way of disabling the side volume control for the ringer volume because i keep hitting it when holding the phone and its starting to get annoying!! :confused:

Also is there a way to get a widget on the home screen to turn the 3G on and off there are ones for bluetooth and wifi but not for 3G well not that i can find anyway!!

Advertisement
  2. mmusaji

mmusaji Well-Known Member

Not sure about disabling the button, but widget for turning off 3g is under htc widgets->settings->Mobile Network

3. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

Ahhh...you are right...it is under settings. I thought it would be freestanding.

Thanks very muchy;)

4. Myronbg

Myronbg Well-Known Member

When using the camera or doing much of anything in landscape (& sometimes in portrait) I keep hitting the ringer control. Going all the way to minimum goes to "mute" but a "up" touch re-activates the ringer. I'd like to set & forget (via widget) & if needed to "control" the volume use the widget to activate.

5. mdeva

mdeva Well-Known Member

EXACTLY! I spend 90% of my "settings time" bumping into the volume control. Stupid design, but HTC has proven that there aren't any bright bulbs over there.