Tips Volume fix... sorta!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Craiggers, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Craiggers

Craiggers Active Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Northern Ireland
    Finally i think i can give something back to the community. Came across a sort of fix for the low volume whilst listening to music anyway. Download 'poweramp' from the market and it lets you use a graphics equaliser and its player which is amazing. It also merges in with ur lock screen too in the settings. Best find of mine yet. Lol

Advertisement

2. Merolas

Merolas Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Male
    IT consultant
    Montreal
    is it free?

3. allbutlost

allbutlost Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    My job is pretty great. You don't work there... th
    Canada.
    It's a "trial" version, whatever that means. According to the PowerAmp Trial description, there is an "unlocker" on the market to get the full version but I've been unable to find it yet.

It looks great but I keep seeing comments that it's way too pricey for a music player. Still can't seem to find the full version or the price though, so I'm not sure what's up, nor what the limitations are of the trial version. "Trial" suggests it might expire.. or suggests they don't know how to label their product accurately :p

Should be noted that it is for 2.1+ according to the description (I know a lot of us are still in transition on the upgrade)

4. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Website Programmer
    UK
    I was going to add it as an attachment but my mobile broadband is being way too slow