Volume very lessSupport

1. arjuncec

arjuncec New Member

Hi All,

I recently bought a new HTC desire X. The maximum volume seems to be very low. Do i need to enable any option to get more volume. Please help.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
    :
  2. rodmac51

rodmac51 New Member

I was about to post the same question. Even on full volume its not very loud and if I play music in the car the radio needs turning right up.

Does anyone else experience this or have I got a faulty phone?
  3. phlojo

phlojo Well-Known Member

What volume are you talking about? Is it the headphone volume (when listening to music), the in-call volume (i.e. hearing the other person speak), the ring volume, speaker phone volume... ?
  4. rodmac51

rodmac51 New Member

It's the headphone volume. The maximum volume in the headphones is much lower than I would expect (but the loudspeaker is fine).

I notice it most connecting to the aux input on my car stereo. If radio volume is set to level 6 the aux volume from the phone needs to be about level 15 -16 to achieve the same volume. Of course, when it's switched over to radio at that level it nearly blasts you out of the car.

I previously had a Blackberry and the aux sound output for that was very similar to the radio.
  5. phlojo

phlojo Well-Known Member

My Nexus one (also made by HTC) has the same issue - when I use it to listen to music in the car the volume is very low; I have to turn the car stereo volume way up, and then I have to turn it back down before switching back to radio. I suppose it's a common HTC thing...