VolumeSupport

1. Flablitz

Flablitz Well-Known Member

Is there any volume apps around? I would just like a little increase on the external speaker.

Advertisement
  2. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

Volume +
    Found on the playstore
  3. Flablitz

Thanks!! I got the paid version, but playing with it while music is playing, I don't see a noticeable difference. No big deal really. I was wondering if there is a certain way to install it it maybe a reboot needed?
  4. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

Try the reboot.
    I found that I didn't really hear a difference until it hit +10 but after that the sound gets a little distorted
  5. warock56

warock56 Well-Known Member

The speaker on mine is pretty loud with pandora, which is the only thing I use it for (and to wake me up)

Like some TV's since its a back firing speaker try to put it on a table (with kickstand)/ close to a wall or something so the sound bounces back at you, or put your hand behind it.

[​IMG]

I kinda hate these on a cell phone since when Im watching youtube or whatever its hard to hear it if I am holding it in my hands.

edit.
    Wait just re read this, what do you mean by external speaker?
  6. Flablitz

well, I misworded it, actually it's the internal speaker. I didn't mean any plugin external speakers. I'm going to try the reboot shortly. Thanks for the help guys!!
  7. TJayDroid

TJayDroid Well-Known Member

Just chiming in with Johnny here about Volume+. Really worked out for me, but he's right about finding a sweet spot to get it working with your music. Only works with streaming stuff for me, but that's just fine since I only use Pandora, Google Music and some Shoutcasting apps (Tune-In, etc.).