• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vote for Samsung Galaxy S. Fone Arena Smartphone Championship, the gloves are on!!!!!!!!!

I love my Captivate and I think it is in the top 3 phones out as of now. In my opinion it would be 1 easily, but it should have come stock with no GPS issues or any major issues at that. I could live with AT&T limiting it's capabilities right out of the box, but Samsung should have known that GPS is a major selling point of Smartphones nowadays, why else would GPS Companies be dying out?
And one more thing, I honestly can't believe in these polls. How did the Palm Pre come out victor in the same bracket as the Droid Incredible?!? I find that hard to believe seeing as the Pre is quite outdated and the Incredible is well... Incredible.
Nevertheless, please excuse my long rant about why this whole fun stuff is messedup... But in the end, Voted!

Reactions: SamsungVibrant
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones