bcltoys Well-Known Member

November 2010 vote all incumbents out.

Advertisement
  2. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

that's a good start
  3. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

I voted against my state representative in the republican primaries even though he received a high rating from the NRA. His opponent answered all the questions correctly to the NRA but has no voting history to get a ranking, voted for him anyway, but the incumbent won.

Don't think I can bring myself to vote against him come November, that would mean voting for the democrat!
  4. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Ron Paul.

End of thread.
    MK_9 likes this.
  5. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

thank freakin GOD for texas... my life long love
  6. chassum

chassum Well-Known Member

So what's your favorite political app? I'm using Visible Vote. What others are there?
    Also, when Texas secedes, who wants to come with us?
  7. mrjam3s

mrjam3s Well-Known Member

That's my plan too!
  8. Covert_Death

i'm moving back home in a heartbeat when this happens althought i will NOT finish my mechanical engineering masters degree at Texas, Nor Tech....no no no!
  9. SamuraiBigEd

Hey, this ain't an open invitation party! Family, close friends and natives who live elsewhere...we're going to have to build a wall on all borders now!:D
  10. SamuraiBigEd

There's always A&M...
  11. Covert_Death

that there is but i just hate that damn barking dog LMAO, oh well, the fam has a total of 3 ranches in Decautor, Bluegrove and Henrietta so yall are welcome to build houses on our land LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. SamuraiBigEd

We sold all but two, our hunting operation in Crystal City (this one is available if anybody is interested) and our family place in Pearsall.
  13. x531x

x531x Well-Known Member

Watch Glenn Beck, thats all i gotta say!
  14. toasty

toasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  15. toasty

toasty Well-Known Member

I don't want to come, but I'm available to draft the paperwork or do whatever I need to do to make it happen, gratis. Lemme know how I can help.

[​IMG]
  16. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

Will that secession be soon? Once it happens, I suspect it will take Mexico about two weeks to reconquer that territory. Maybe less. :D
  17. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

I'm thinking of moving out of chicago. As much as this city offers, it takes more. Highest taxation in the country, and ironically it's run by democratic machine. Go figure eh?
  18. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

Sure... :D:D:D:eek:
  19. MrDangerous

MrDangerous Well-Known Member