VZ sending a replacement, is it going to be a ReMan? Should i worry?General

Last Updated:

1. ckali7

ckali7 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Guys, been having some camera problems lately and went by a VZ store. Today they're sending me a replacement but I'm worried about it being ReManufactured. anyone have any issues with ReManded Eris?

Advertisement
  2. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Well-Known Member

I had a Motorola RAZR2 before my Eris.. on the LAST day of warranty I got it exchanged for an issue, I got a Reman'ed phone, but it was an older HW revision, I used it for a week then Called and complained and got another which was a HW Rev newer.

I would atleast check the HW revision, but otherwise I would not worry too much

3. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

I agree. In my opinion the hardware and software revisions are more important. The way that *I* think about a reman'd product is that it has already shown what it's problem is, and it's been fixed. And now that it has gotten that out of it's system it'll be a fine product.

4. Ty07allstar

Ty07allstar Well-Known Member

If it doesn't have the newest hardware I'm sure they will flash it to the newest for free with no issues.

5. tdavis42

tdavis42 Guest

I received a refurbished replacement.

6. tdavis42

tdavis42 Guest

Oh, and my old one was one of the better ones. Google voice worked, YouTube worked my new one has issues with these programs and VZW says that it is an issue with apps not the phone so I can't get another replacement. Needless to say I am pissed.