VZW/HTC Customer ServiceGeneral

Last Updated:

1. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Even though I have been stuck with a phone that does not work well as a phone for a few months, HTC and Verizon have impressed me. I emailed Verizon and got a phone call in return from them. I answered a survey based on my calls to HTC and they also called me back.

I didn't expect either to amount to anything, but both showed me that Verizon and HTC at least wanted to try and help me. They could have sent a form email, but they didn't. They have offered me solutions (both temp and perm) and have given me many options.

I need my update, but color me impressed at their efforts!

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

yeah, vz csr's are amazing.

3. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks man, a real solid post.

The people I have dealt with are from executive relations and technical support not CSRs. While none of them know anything about release dates, they have all done a good job for me.

4. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

I have never once had a problem with Verizon CS and I have been using them 8 years. Easily one of my favorite companies to deal with.

Verizon FIOS on the other hand... I am about ready to blow up their building.

5. 5150Marley

5150Marley Well-Known Member

I have had a few Verizon CSR's that were worthless... Namely the one that assured me the Incredible was in stock and would be shipped the next day. But Verizon has remedied every problem I have ever had with them. I know stuff happens but Verizon seems to try to make it right in my opinion.

6. ctc

ctc Well-Known Member

Yeah verizon wireless support is good. Verizon landline etc has horrible CS. I guess Vodafone owning 45% of VZW is a good thing :).

7. cortecds

cortecds Well-Known Member

When I called about the Dinc originally. I just had questions about my account and how I should order it. The CSR spoke to me for 20 minutes just telling me all about the Dinc. He had one. and he wasn't trying to get me to buy one from him. He even told me the best way was to buy it online from vzw as it would ship faster than in the store. He also told me things his supervisor probably wouldn't like. Like how he was probably going to root his phone, etc.

8. dgold82

dgold82 Well-Known Member

Some of them aren't the brightest. When I was first asking about the Dinc one CSR proudly told me that it would support the future 4G network. When I drilled them a bit and asked if the CDMA radio really supports LTE they had no idea what I was talking about and offered to transfer me to technical support. I just laughed and said thank you and hung up.

Seriously though, I have had pretty good experiences with Verizon over the last 10 years. If I don't get what I want I usually just hang up and try another CSR and it works out. Just need a little patience.

9. zemerick

zemerick Well-Known Member

I think this shows things pretty well. They are horrible when it comes to any form of knowledge...but if you have a problem, they really do try and help to fix it. Unlike certain other companies, who just tell you you're doing wrong, or it's a feature that it doesn't work....