VZW Update: 3.14.605.13.710RDSupport

Last Updated: 2013-02-26 12:50:06
  1. lowlyworm

lowlyworm Well-Known Member

This update was just pushed to my phone a few minutes ago.

So, far, so good. I wasn't expecting this, have I been asleep?

What do we know about this build? I Experiences?

I'm located in the Indianapolis metro area.

Advertisement
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Well-Known Member

We know very little, it just appeared earlier this week, and nothing other than "Device enhancements" has been said about it officially. The general consensus on most forums is that it's a pre-upgrade update for a forthcoming upgrade to Global Mode on the Rezound and ICS on the Incredible 2 (an update approximately the same size was released to each of these devices simultaneously).

As far as everyone can tell, it changes nothing visibly... it does break existing root, but it doesn't stop any unlocking or re-rooting attempts and previous procedures work fine.
    lowlyworm likes this.
  3. lowlyworm

lowlyworm Well-Known Member

In my excitement of receiving an update to our beloved EOL device, I wasn't thorough enough in looking for other threads. Thanks for the information!
  4. zazan

zazan Well-Known Member

Why is it that I just have a hard time really trusting Verizon's real motives?:confused:
  5. MYKEL61

MYKEL61 Well-Known Member

It does return you ringtones to the defaults.. but other than that, I see nothing different.
  6. appleaj

appleaj Well-Known Member

My ringtones didn't change. Only thing I noticed was the display of text messages (it previewed more lines).
  7. Eric2

Eric2 Well-Known Member

Only thing I have noticed is the change of my ring tone back to stock, as well.