Wachovia Online Banking

Last Updated:

1. calbruc

calbruc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is anybody else having issues with Wachovia's online banking website?

I can login just fine, and see my accounts, and their balances, but as soon as I try to do pretty much anything else (view account details, transfer balance, etc.), I get this "Please do not use your browser back or forward button to navigate Online Banking" error. Which makes the whole thing relatively useless, except for checking my balance.

I'm currently running Bugless Beast 1.1, but I've been having this problem since before rooting. I use XScope as my main broswer, but the same thing happens in the stock browser. Have also tried changing user agent and signing in from wachovia.com/mobile, but no luck.

Anybody else?

Advertisement
  2. SBCT

SBCT Well-Known Member

I access my wachovia account through the wells fargo mobile website, wf.com, and have not experienced any issues with wf.com recently. I am in California though. Not sure exactly what stage of the process the Wells Fargo / Wachovia take over and change over is in in New Jersey though. Might be worth a try though seeing if you can get access through wf.com

3. calbruc

Thanks for the suggestion, but wf.com didn't recognize my login. (I wasn't even aware Wells Fargo was taking over Wachovia!)

Nobody else here banks with Wachovia? Having the problem? Not having the problem?

4. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member

I realize this post is old as dirt, but I have the same problem. I wish there was a Wachovia banking app but there doesn't seem to be one. All I could find were third party apps that are not made by Wachovia. I do not trust my financial information to third party developers so I don't use them :/ I also just tried the Wells Fargo app but it didn't work for my Wachovia account ):

5. calbruc

Yup, this is frustrating. The solution I settled on is Skyfire. For whatever reason, Wachovia's online banking site works with this browser. I don't use it for anything else, as I'm a xScope fan, but if you need to make a quick transfer or whatever, it does the job just fine!