• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wacky accelerometer on behold 2. calibrate?

HadouGhost

Android Expert
Feb 14, 2010
so i tried some apps that use it, like my game armageddon squadron, and it pulls heavily to the right. so i got pissed off at my phone and exchanged it for another, and it still pulls to the right. so im thinking it must be the game. nope. 4 other accelerometer games all pull to the right.

how could i calibrate the sensor?

oh COME on! seriously? all the smart minds on here cant even give a hint of a response? seriously, i cant be the only one on here or the only one that owns a behold II that has this problem.

Sorry - my smartness on these matters is debatable, and I don't have any experience with that problem, b/c I don't play any games on my phone (other than sudoku - yeah, I know, whatever). The accelerometer does seem sluggish to me, but coming from a blackberry my opinion is pretty uninformed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones