Wahoo! Telstra Desire offered Froyo 2.2 upgrade today!

Last Updated:

1. jjaakk

jjaakk Active Member This Topic's Starter

Excellent! Over the air update was offered to me today for Froyo 2.2 on my Telstra Desire.

Downloaded the 92.5 Mb over Wifi in about 20 minutes, and in the middle of the installation now - only been about 5 minutes.

Advertisement
  2. htcforme

htcforme Well-Known Member

Any pointers, I'm about to do mine, and I'm a little bit concerned that I'll balls it up. I'm not a tech head.

3. OSP1340

OSP1340 New Member

Just checked mine and update being installed as I type.

4. macca81

macca81 Well-Known Member

you got OTA? i have downloaded the update from the HTC website and am going to upgrade 2nite, but i never got offered an OTA update :(

5. macca81

ok, i lied, i found the OTA update... dowloaded in about 4 mins... started install, and after about 45 secs i now have a little green man in the middle of the screen with a big exclamation mark in a triangle... i dont like this... dont like this at all...

6. jjaakk

jjaakk Active Member This Topic's Starter

Install completed in about 10 mins. Been excellent since then. Apps 2 SD works well. New graphics for unknown callers, new options for SMS messages. I am very pleased with the upgrade so far. Go for it. Does not require any technical expertise to do the installation.

7. macca81

meh, mine fails each time... might have to go whinge to the telstra shop... its had a cpl of other probs so hopefully a new phone will fix it all up ;)