Last Updated: Feb 22,2010
Personally I would wait.
Wait to see if/when the iphone comes off of AT&T. If it does, see if it lands somewhere with better Android phones. Unless you want the Backflip in which case, your problem is solved in a couple of weeks.
AT&T said 1st half of 2010 customers would see 5 android phones. We know what 2 of them are already. Right now we
I don’t realy want to leave AT&T even if we could both get the phones we want. Its just the best service for us in our area.
I’m just worried that I give my wife the upgrade and then a week latter they announce a phone I want and I’m stuck waiting 9 months for it. On the other hand I would feel bad making her wait if the first 5 phones suck and I end up waiting for a holiday phone anyway.
The make your wife happy and enjoy the benefits while waiting for your phone
I'd say give it to her. You might have to wait for a phone, but your wife may make it worth it!!! Plus your selection will be better in November.
For all the reasons above we ended up getting her the iPhone. But then At&t tried to stick me with a data plan on my line! I
Separate names with a comma.