• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

waiting for a replacement phone/camera sd problem...

so i on saturday was at a family party snapping pictures then went to video then back to camera, all of a sudden i get a preparing sd card when trying to take a picture and it just sat there. my battery also has been draining in 4 hours without me doing anything on it.

so i went to verizon and they said it was the software and to come back in 30. i went back and they told me they will send me a new one in 2 days. anyone else have this issue?

do i have to redownload every app?

got my new phone on thursday. seems more well built and faster than my last one. Gave me a new sandisk micro sd instead of mine that just said japan on it. works like a charm.

I had my 1st DROID for a day. It was horrible. Reboots galore! It was sluggish, etc... Verizon let me keep my sdcard (as I already had stuff on it) and swapped me phones. I couldn't be happier. My 2nd phone has performed flawlessly for over 5 weeks now, not one single reboot.

I wish you the same luck with your "2nd DROID". ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones