Waiting List ...

Last Updated:

1. FlyyyMario

FlyyyMario Member This Topic's Starter

So I Just Called My Local Verizon Wireless Store. They Told Me That They Had Appointments With Various Customers, But She Didn't Specify The Time. She Told Me That The Store Would Be Opening At 7:00 On Thursday. She Also Mentioned That If I Could Be There At 7:00, I Could Very Likely Be One of The First People To Get The Droid X From The Store. She Also Put Me On The Waiting List, Took My Name & Number. I Was Beyond Excitement At This Point. About 5 Minutes Later, She Called Me Back & Asked How Many Lines I Would Be Getting! This Pushed My Level of Excitement, Making It Seem Pretty Legit. Hopefully I Can Buy One! :D

Advertisement
  2. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

the store in my area isnt opening early and isnt taking appointments its first come first serve. They also said they will have plenty of stock

3. FlyyyMario

FlyyyMario Member This Topic's Starter

The Lady Told Me There Would Be Appointments, But They Weren't Taking Them Any More. She Told Me To Be There Exactly At 7:00 AM Before Anyone Gets There. For Me, It's First Come, First Serve. Luckily, There's A Starbucks Right In Front of The Store. I'll Be There At 6:30 & I'll Keep A Close Eye On The Store :)

4. travishamockery

travishamockery Well-Known Member

mine too, but confirmed 40 are coming in.

5. majorcovert

majorcovert Well-Known Member

I'm scheduled to pick mine up at 8:20 on Thursday morning at the Burlington, NC corporate store. They said they had 110 Droid X. I asked what happens to the people that didn't schedule an appointment. The guy said there are 3 reps working off appointments and 4 doing walk-ins. Works for me.