Waiting

Last Updated:

1. BlackBerry

BlackBerry Member This Topic's Starter

Hey i am on the Verizon network. Have a Black Berry Curve and am almost certain that they are not going to be coming out with any thing that will make me happy.

The only 2 things that i know that Blackberry isnt going to fix in the near future that Droid is either going to have or has is Adobe Flash and the ability to actually use apps.

I actually dont care for touch screen, or slide our keyboard.

But moving on i am trying to wait till there is a price drop in the price or all the problems are well known. I am looking at Jan. Though i rather buy it sooner, simply because i am selling my GPS,since this phone gives me more functions then my current GPS ever could for free:eek:.

Advertisement
  2. diord

diord Member

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Blackberry is going to have or already has Adobe Flash. Just a FYI :)

4. FireRunner

FireRunner Well-Known Member

BB does not currently have Flash. They are working on it but there is no ETA. Of course, "they are working on it" was the same status a year ago...

The problem with Flash on a phone is the amount of bandwidth being used, carriers DON'T like that.

5. BlackBerry

They have Youtube not flash if they heard the only way they will get flash is if they change the hardware in the phone. They also don't have Wi-Fi, you have to pay for accurate GP, their browser is horrible Oprah is the only thing i use now. RIM has allot of problems that they are not going to resolve in the near future. Not entirely all their fault Verizon may have told them to de-activate navigation and wifi.

And the operating software is hard to write apps for.

6. BlackBerry