walking away (sadly) fromm the TriumphGeneral

1. andr2d2

andr2d2 Well-Known Member

To all of the MTDEV, It it with great sadness and reluctance that I have made the decision to walk away from my Triumph and will be selling it in order to move to a different carrier where I can get cheaper service. I will be going to Republic Wireless. I have three of them available if any of you need a dev phone. I will pop in every so often to see how cm9 is doing.:(:(:(:(:(:(

Edit: For now i have decided to keep one of the three Triumphs that I had. I just couldn't bear letting it go. I really like this phone.

Advertisement
    :
  2. bob-st

bob-st Well-Known Member

What carrier are you moving to?

Maybe you could flash your MT to work on your new carrier :D
  3. andr2d2

Triumph would not work with their service
  4. rcsrich

rcsrich Well-Known Member

Hopefully the devs see this- make sure to PM g60madman & let him know you have 3 available if you haven't already!
  5. andr2d2

he already indicated that MTDEV is good right now as far as dev phones are concerned. Already sold two of them
  6. rcsrich

rcsrich Well-Known Member

Cool- just wanted to make sure they got a crack at 'em. :)
  7. andr2d2

Yes, MTDEV got first crack at them even:D:D
  8. Devon is Cool

Devon is Cool Well-Known Member

i am thinking about walking away too... i want the prepaid t mobile samsung galaxy s2
  9. tlopez1973

tlopez1973 Well-Known Member

I walked away sold my MT and couldn't be happier.because with the money I sold my triumph I got a SGH-I777 on Straight Talk for $173 on Craiglist and now on the latest jellybean ROM and loving every features JB 4.1.2

Attached Files:

10. breendrew

breendrew Well-Known Member

dude go with simple wireless. They run on Tmobile's network. Have better pricing and you can use any I say any Tmobile or ATT phone. Unlimited 4g for like 60 bucks.
  11. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

Unless you use lot's of minutes every month go with t-mobiles 30 a month plan from Walmart 5gigs of 4g (hspa+) and 100 minutes for 30 a month can't beat that
  12. Devon is Cool

Devon is Cool Well-Known Member

thats what i was going to get... because all i do is text and web, i rarely use the calling
  13. tlopez1973

tlopez1973 Well-Known Member

Just make sure that T-Mobile has 4g service in your area first ;)