wall chargerGeneral

Last Updated:

1. swe3t23

swe3t23 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so my phone was dying so i charged it. Plug it in, 30 mins past so i went to check on it.

So i looked at it and battery is still red. And i am wonder what the heck. Everything is plug in where it should be.

Low and behold the chord connecting at the mini usb well let's just say the casing is ripping apart and the wire is exposed. I've had this phone for 3 weeks and this happens.

Verizon better give me a new charger. Also i've notice i always get Sense UI force closed and other apps force closed but if i close and start again it works. This is so annoying

Wondering if i have a bug on my phone.

this all started happening after i got the ota update

has anyone swap for another eris? what was your reason why they swapped it

Advertisement
  2. snorge

snorge Well-Known Member

If it keeps acting weird after the update do a factory reset, just make sure you backup your contacts and pics first.

3. swe3t23

swe3t23 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks for the helpful will do so

4. rigamrts

rigamrts Well-Known Member

the wiring exsposed on your connection cable is typical for that cable. taking it back will only prolong the issue since it has to do on how the cable is made which is a design flaw. not taking into account for evryday use.

my best sugestion is to by an aftermarket mini usb cable and make sure the plug end extends over part of the cable for a tight fit so it won't pull apart.