Wall Street Journal appSupport

Last Updated:

1. jbaruch76

jbaruch76 Active Member

i thought the app was made almost specifically for the galaxy tab, but it says in the market i have no compatible devices. there is a transformer in my devices list as well. does it work for everyone else? is there a market fix or something?

Advertisement
  2. substring

substring Well-Known Member

I don't know what's wrong with Wall Street Journal. They were among the first news media companies that introduced mobile version. But now they are trailing behind, maybe because of lack of funding or something. All they have right now is a mobile app for smart phone but with a last decade old interface. And they don't have anything for tablet.

If you want to read news on tablet, the best ones are CNN and USA Today.

Hope this helps. :)
  3. KupKrazy

KupKrazy Well-Known Member

From what I gather, WSJ's Android tablet app is not compatible with Honeycomb and they are in no rush to make it so as they seem to have devoted all their resources to the iPad app. It annoys me - and it doesn't work on either my Galaxy Tab or Moto Xoom.
  4. arulkl

arulkl New Member

Just in case anyone is interested, WSJ released an app for tablets a few days back. Looks like the iPad version - installed and am downloading today's edition as I type this out.