• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wallpaper Crop Problem Help

Razz

Lurker
Apr 22, 2010
Hey guys, I guess this is the wrong place for this topic but I really didn't knew where to put it... Anyways...

I have a problem with cropping my pics on samsung galaxy. I used to have normal 4:3 (i guess) wallpaper cropping "thing" and after that it was used on all of 3 screens but after installing pandaHome and some hero lock - when it wanted me to crop the image for the lock background it turned in to a portrait (instead of 4:3) "thing" and it stayed now for wallpapers so in the end I can't crop pics to be set as all 3 screens - now it just a static one. I tried to uninstall the lock wigdet and everything but no luck with restoring the crop tool to normal... So any help will be aprecciated!

Thx in advance.

Sorry my english.

Hey guys sorry for being away for some time... I have found the solution for this. Maybe someone will need it who knows... Anyways the problem was with PandaHome app set as default home whatever, so when I turned it off it just got back to normal. I feel so stupid now! lol Forgive me I'm new to android system. Thanks anyway. And I'll try that app also. Thx InstantKarma

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones