Wallpaper help!!!General

Last Updated:

1. v1rotate

v1rotate Member This Topic's Starter

I am getting bored with my current wallpapers that came with the eris. Of The Damned posted a link a few months ago for a Picasa web album with designs and pics for android wallpapers... Oliver Erben android wallpapers... The stuff in there is great! I can only get the small icon version of the pic to bring up the "save image" option when I hold down on the image, not the full pic. Because off this it's really grainy as a background on the phone. Anyone know how to do this, or get other free and safe (no ads or bad stuff) wallpapers on my eris?? I am concerned with some of the wallpaper apps in the market because of all of the badmouthing in the reviews. Help out an amateur! Thanks in advance for your responses!

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

I don't know the answer to your question (though you might try it from a PC to see if it will save the full pic), but I will point out that you can also use pictures you've taken yourself. My wallpaper is the view from the top of the lighthouse in Key West. Any digital picture should work.

3. hencethealec

hencethealec New Member

Try Mabilo Wallpapers and Flikie Wallpapers, they both work well and have a fairly good selection. :)

4. eddieg

eddieg Well-Known Member

Mabilo wallpapers rocks!!!