• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wallpaper help!!!

v1rotate

Lurker
Dec 12, 2009
I am getting bored with my current wallpapers that came with the eris. Of The Damned posted a link a few months ago for a Picasa web album with designs and pics for android wallpapers... Oliver Erben android wallpapers... The stuff in there is great! I can only get the small icon version of the pic to bring up the "save image" option when I hold down on the image, not the full pic. Because off this it's really grainy as a background on the phone. Anyone know how to do this, or get other free and safe (no ads or bad stuff) wallpapers on my eris?? I am concerned with some of the wallpaper apps in the market because of all of the badmouthing in the reviews. Help out an amateur! Thanks in advance for your responses!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones