1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Wallpaper helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. darka5sa5sin

darka5sa5sin Guest

Hello,

currently my wallpaper scrolls between window panes as I swipe left and right from the home screen.

Is there a way to have it static, ie it does not move as above?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. darka5sa5sin

darka5sa5sin Guest

3. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Well-Known Member

not that im aware of...

the app actually allows you to also place a different pic for every screen, so you could customise a home screen, media screen, productivity screen etc if thats your thing :)
  4. CleTjB

CleTjB Active Member

My Incredible is Rooted and I just installed Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 and I'm trying to change the default wallpapers, but I can't find them in the file structure. Gingerbread 2.3.4 was easy, but ICS I need some help finding wallpaper.
  5. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Well-Known Member

Settings > Personalise > Wallpaper.

You can do it with a different launcher or use that app, there's no way to do it without those.
  6. K24Sleeper

K24Sleeper Member

Definitely helped me, thanks.
  7. CleTjB

CleTjB Active Member

I physicly want to replace (Overwrite) all of the default wallpapers that show up in that window, I did it with Gingerbread, I'm trying to do it with Ice Cream Sandwich, but can't seem to find the JPGs to replace.

Gingerbread's default wallpapers could be found in "system/customize/resource" all with the htc_wallpaper_XX.jpg format, where XX is a number starting 01 to 22. I used Root Explorer to accomplish this.

I did something similar to the my default Ringtones.

There is nothing like this in ICS 4.0.3