• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ayzmo

Lurker
May 10, 2012
Today I pressed my home button and my wallpaper had changed. It was the same picture but zoomed in to the pixel level. I tried to change it back to normal but it wouldn't work. I tried a new picture and it was zoomed in as well despite being normal in the preview. Only live wallpapers will be full-size. I tried restarting and the problem persisted. I've gone through all my settings and can't seem to fix it.

Any ideas?

I just started having this same problem. When I tried changing my current wallpaper to a new one it would look fine on the sleect and then zoom after it was applied. Also, the image will not shift left or right when I scroll. I downloaded a program that would let me install the image directly to my sd card so I could manually set the image to not be zoomed in, same issue. I then got frustrated and reset my phone to factory defaults, twice. I am still having the issue, but in addition, now the wallpaper on my screen lock does not match my desktop wallpaper! How in the hell can I fix this?

Upvote 0
this happened to me as well. Im stuck currently with a zoomed in part of an image with a wallpaper and can no longer get it to be the scrollable wallpaper.

this happened after i downloaded the 'Go Launder' it automatically changed it to their wallpaper. But when i deleted that app my wallpaper problem still remained. Before id have the option to change the size of the picture now its the fixed width and height. :(

help us fix this problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones