Wallpaper

Last Updated:

1. eteyen1

eteyen1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, just a quick question about making pictures from the gallery your wallpaper. Is there any way to get it to use the whole picture? as it stands, whenever I try to use a picture for my wallpaper, it makes me crop the picture, and no matter what I do, the crop box never lets me use the whole picture, its like there's a size limit or something

thanks

Advertisement
  2. Chilly McFreeze

Chilly McFreeze Well-Known Member

It makes you crop it because the wallpaper size is 960x800. To be able to use the whole picture your picture will either have to be those dimensions, or at least that ratio - It should be 1.2 times wider than it is tall. You'll still have to crop it, but you'll be able to select the whole picture if it's of that ratio.

3. AceMathias

AceMathias Well-Known Member

If you drag the border of the box it gives you you can change its size, but the ratio remains the same, so yur picture ideally needs to be the right size for it to use all of it.

4. eteyen1

eteyen1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

and how do you make the picture the right size then? Cause I'm taking pictures with my camera but then having to crop them, what settings in the camera do I need for the pic to be the right size?