Wallpaper

Last Updated:

1. JonasKP

JonasKP New Member This Topic's Starter

okay guys (and women too)!
    i recently purchased a HTC tattoo and i'm a bit disappointed that i can't use wallies that's standing! does any know where i do fix it? cause i'm kinda annoyed by it cause i got some that i used on my old phone with the same resolution i used some good wallies

Advertisement
  2. dark1ro

dark1ro Well-Known Member

You cannot do that because you have "Sense UI" or in other words multiscreen. So you cannot use standing wallpapers.

JonasKP likes this.
  3. JonasKP

JonasKP New Member This Topic's Starter

dang! so that's the reason that they only can be used on the lock screen. well, thanks anyways!

4. Grapher

Grapher New Member

there might not be an inbuilt function to do this but you can always get your hands on "wallpaper set and save" application, tho it's "not" compatible with tattoo so you won't see it on the market unless:
    1) you have another android phone with bigger resolution than tattoo

2)you can make yourself a android virtual device using android sdk i believe and some commands to get .apk files from a virtual sd card

3)i can upload the .apk somewhere and post a link, since the application itself is free i doubt there'd be any problem.

As for the application itself, you can only have 1 wallpaper set for all 7 screens, would be nice if you could have 7 different wallpapers(one per screen) like the application "wallpaper plus" offers but unfortunately doesn't work too well on the tattoo due to resolution.

if you answered with #3 and you like how the said app works you can PM me and i'll give you a link to the app.

edit: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service