Wallpaper

Last Updated:

1. Luckinole12

Luckinole12 Member This Topic's Starter

As opposed to the phones default 3 panel wallpaper, how can I make the wallpaper into one Panoramic image?

Advertisement
  2. jdmfa5

jdmfa5 Well-Known Member

If you are using the stock ROM, I would suggest making the image you want to use as your wallpaper 960x480, then go to the wallpaper settings and use the left side of the image on the left panel, the center of the image on the center panel and the right side of the image on the right panel. That's what I did before I went root and use a custom ROM. Hope it makes sense.

3. Luckinole12

Luckinole12 Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure bout the stock stuff, I just got it. How can I change to what u are using to do a genuine panoramic wallpaper?

4. jdmfa5

jdmfa5 Well-Known Member

You will need to first root your device then flash your device with a custom ROM using ODIN. To get all the information you need to get this done, search for the threads/stickies by BH_Man in the All Things Root-Behold 2 section. Hope this helps and good luck.

5. leslied73

leslied73 Active Member

You don't have to root your phone first to install a new ROM. You just need to choose which one you want, there are several that BH_MAN has done. Then follow the instructions on how to Odin. You will have root access after you flash the ROM. I was very skeptical at doing it at first, but it is very easy once you understand the process.

6. jdmfa5

jdmfa5 Well-Known Member

That's if the OP chooses a BH_ROM. If the OP chooses a different ROM, then root is required. Just want to make it clear to the OP.

7. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Yea, you have to root if you want to run all zero of the other roms out there. ;)