• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Wallpapers Anyone?***

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone will be willing to make wallpapers, and i just wanted to start this thread as an archive for wallpapers in case anyone ever needs one. So just go ahead and post if you have one.

Droid X Resolution is: 854 x 480, But you want a 960 x 854 wallpaper

Also check out this pool on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/motorola_droid/pool/page2/
Cheers,
Rimzy

neurons_20091102_1271868916.jpg

dream-bliss-v2-wallpapers_12910_1280x1024_20091207_1338524610.jpg

1onbbo.jpg

To clarify, you want your wallpapers to be sized 960x854.

Since the wallpaper scrolls, it needs to be twice as wide as the screen. Then, depending on how many homescreens you have, your launcher will decide how many pixels to shift the image by each time you swipe to a different screen.

did not kno that (dont have DX yet)...thx, i'll make the adjustments

Upvote 0

Posted this in another wallpaper thread:

In the market there's program called '[dodol] Custom Wallpaper Maker' which allows you to set any image as wallpaper.
Just go online and find a wide screen picture (1920X 1080 etc), save it and then use the program to apply. You can even use non wide screen images but you'll need to crop them.
The only downside is that for some reason the program reconfigures itself to be the only way to apply wallpaper. Which imo shouldn't be enough of a reason to dissuade you from purchase.

Upvote 0
Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone will be willing to make wallpapers, and i just wanted to start this thread as an archive for wallpapers in case anyone ever needs one. So just go ahead and post if you have one.

Droid X Resolution is: 854 x 480, But you want a 960 x 854 wallpaper

Also check out this pool on flickr: Flickr: The Moto Droid Wallpapers & Backgrounds Pool
Cheers,
Rimzy

I already made an official wallpaper thread for the X, but that's cool i guess... lol

http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid-x/126523-official-droid-x-wallpaper-day-whats-yours.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones