Wallpapers are too big?Support

1. Kairiste

Kairiste Active Member

Last silly question for now... I put a pretty wallpaper on my background, but I am missing about half the picture (looks like it centers and the ends are cut off). Is there a way to adjust it so I can get the whole wallpaper in?

(Side question - the stock "unlock" screen pic is nice to look at, but when I get bored with it, how do I change it?)

Advertisement
  2. takaya.aiba

takaya.aiba Guest

To find wallpapers I just do a google image search of whatever theme I am looking for, with 1280x800 in the search term. Then click 'show sizes' on the left. Under 'any size' on the left you can also select 'exactly' and specify the size you want.

To change the lock screen image, go to gallery and select the image you'd like to use, press the menu button, and select 'set as'.

Hope that helps.
  3. biker74

biker74 Well-Known Member Contributor

Additionally. When you select a picture, you will be able to either select it as landscape or portrait. When landscape is selected, this picture will scale all your screens, so when you move from homescreen to homescreen that picture will move as well. If portrait is selected, it will be a static picture. You can also crop the picture as well. That orange border that surrounds your picture is moveable.
  4. Kairiste

Kairiste Active Member

Ok this is all very helpful info - thank you :)
  5. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

You may also want to try a free live wallpaper called Multipicture Live Wallpaper. It does a pretty good job of keeping images the way you download them.
  6. Kairiste

Kairiste Active Member

Ok I am missing where is asks to choose the orientation, because it is automatically cutting off the edges again. I am finding the orange border, but aside from that I can't find the landscape/portrait bit. Point me in the right direction?