wallpapers location

Last Updated:

1. harriss

harriss Active Member This Topic's Starter

where do the stock wallpapers live on the HTC Desire.

ive downloaded some new ones, but when i try to set them they dont set,(using the menu key and then choosing wallpaper) i thought about moving them to the same location as the stock installed ones, to see if that resolves the issue

thanks

Advertisement
  2. fletchem

fletchem Well-Known Member

You will need to find your downloads in the gallery and then long press the image and one of the options will be to use as wallpaper.

3. DesireMe

DesireMe Well-Known Member

If you can't see the ones you've put on the SD card. Try using the free app SDRescan after you've put them on the card. They should then be available to select.

4. Phenomenological

Phenomenological Well-Known Member

I had this, it's to do with your file manager normally. Instead of doing it the normal way, open up your file manager and browse the SD card till you find your wallpaper, then open the image, click menu, and set it as a wallpaper that way.

5. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member

Assuming you downloaded the wallpapers directly to your phone, they will be in a folder called either 'Download' or 'Downloaded' on your SD card. The easiest way to get them on your screen is to choose 'Gallery' from the list when it asks where you want to look for wallpaper images, then choose the 'All Downloads' folder. Your images should be there.